Get Barcelona as nobody else
WHAT IS IT?
- City's official tourist bus.
- Double-decker buses linking all Barcelona's main sights and attractions.
- 3 sightseeing routes with the same ticket.
- 45 stops covering all the major sights.
- 6 transfer points between both routes.
- Audio-guide system in 10 languages.
- Service adapted for disabled people.
- Get on and off the bus as any times and for as long as you like!
- Information officers travel on board providing personalised attention.
- A complete informative guide in 3 languages.
- A discount-voucher booklet offering savings of over 180 on admission to visitor attractions.
- Ticket valid for 1 or 2 days.
- Ticket types: adult and child.
All year round, except 25th december and 1st January. The Forum Route operates from 30th March to 4th November.
The first buses call at most stops between 9 and 9.30am. For further information, you'll find a detailed timetable at each of the 45 stops.
Buses operates at 5 to 25 minute intervals, depending on the season.
Each route takes approximately 2 hours, except the Forum Route which lasts about 40 minutes.
For your added convenience, you can get on the bus at any of the designed stops.